Our Masterclass programme is running from now until June 2017 – we have weekend long masterclasses in the following skills, please click the buttons for more information on the instructors, learning outcomes and how to book – we had fantastic feedback from our inaugural aerial trapeze weekender which was taught by Deborah Sanderson of Urban Angels Circus.
- Scenic Carpentry Level 1
- Scenic Carpentry – Level 2
- Metal Fabrication Level 1
- Metal Fabrication – Level 2
- Tailoring for males – Level 1
- Tailoring for females – Level 1
- Tailoring for males – Level 2
- Tailoring for Females – Level 2
- Costuming – Alterations and Additions
- Design for Dance – Sewing Stretchy Fabrics into costumes
- Lighting Design – Level 1
- Lighting Design Level 2 including Installation
- Scenic Painting – Painting BIG!
- Scenic painting – Painting effects and distressing
- Get Your Show on the Road!
- Dance and Movement Techniques for Physical Performers
- Physiological Applications for Training and Conditioning
- Aerial Trapeze – an introduction
- Aerial Choreography
- Aerial Net – one day intensive
- Aerial silks – one day intensive
- Dietetics for performers – one day seminar
- Coaching – 6 week introduction course
- Coaching – Level 1 – (Plus Placement)
- Coaching – Level 2 – (Plus Placement)
- CAD design – Basics
- CAD design for manufacture – (bring your project)
- Photoshop Basics – One day
- Photoshop and InDesign – Weekender
- Soundscapes and Found sounds – Weekender
- Technical basics for touring companies – Sound and Light Equipment.
Masterclasses on offer