We are really happy to be able to welcome people back to our centre on Kirkstall Road, Leeds!
To help keep us all safe as we continue living with a pandemic, we have put together some information about what to expect if you’re visiting us in person at Open Source Arts. Each activity will have it’s own risk assessment, and may have additional measures in place, which we will tell you about if you make a booking. However this gives a guide as to what we have put in place to allow us to reopen safely.
Thank you for all playing a part in doing all we can to limit the spread of Covid-19 among our team and our communities.
Please do not come to Open Source Arts if you:
- Believe you may be infected with COVID-19 (High fever, cough, loss of taste and smell – see symptoms)
- Have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been instructed to self-isolate
If you’re no longer able to visit us as planned, if you can, please let us know with as much notice as possible in case we can offer your place to someone else, and so we know how many people to expect.
Please only come to the venue with others from your household or support bubble, up to a maximum of 6 people.
We encourage you to walk or cycle to the venue if possible. Bikes can be left inside, or locked to the railings outside (more outdoor secure cycle storage coming very soon!)
- Please use the hand sanitiser which is available by the door.
- Please sign in, either with the NHS app, or the handwritten slips of paper. (These slips will be kept no longer than 21 days, and the information provided will only be shared if requested with NHS Test and Trace, and used for no other purpose.)
- Please keep 2 metres distance from others wherever possible.
Whilst you’re here
- Please keep 2 metres distance from others whilst inside the building.
- Please wear a face mask except when eating or drinking, unless exempt.
- Only one household or bubble to use the stairs at a time.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, and use hand sanitiser regularly.
- Try to avoid touching your face.
Whilst you are in the building you must abide by the relevant government guidance, and by all instruction given by our team and signage. We may ask you to leave the premises if you fail to abide by these, and reserve the right to do so.
Other precautions we are taking
We are taking utmost care to follow the latest government safety guidelines.
Open Source Arts is a large, open plan well ventilated building, set over two floors. Depending on activity, we may operate a one way system and open both the upstairs door and the downstairs door. It may be worth dressing warmer as we enter the colder months! Unfortunately the upstairs space is only currently accessible via stairs.
High touch surface areas will be cleaned regularly, and a more thorough clean is undertaken before and after each separate activity.
We are operating at reduced capacity, and people from different households or support bubbles will be physically-distant whilst seated.
Tickets will be paid for online in advance. If paying for anything at the venue, we encourage you to pay using contactless if possible.